Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thumbs Up For The New Heinz Catsup Packets



Heinz made their new catchup packets for people like me: "Eating While Driving".

I read about the new packs a few weeks ago.
I actually got to use one during a recent visit to Chick-Fil-A.

I would normally be forced to tear open several of the old style packs and squirt the catchup in abundance over the fries - all while trying to keep my eye on the road.

The new packs allow you to tear at the top for squirting or peel open the bottom to create a "dunking dish".   Think "Chicken Nuggets Sauce" cups.

This is a very innovative design.  Simple so that it is affordable yet very responsive to the real world use of the product by masses of people.

The next task is a device to keep catchup or coffee from spilling on my shirt or tie.  (Other than a bib)

No comments: